Here are tips on how to trace your AMSOIL synthetic oil order. We also offer suggestions on how to place your order if you won’t be home to receive it and how to order if you live in a rural area. Lastly we offer tips on how to determine if your region is eligible for AMSOIL free shipping offers.
Tracking UPS Shipments In The United States
UPS handles most AMSOIL orders in the United States under 350 pounds. Orders above 350 pounds are generally shipped by freight companies. The tracking method below applies to orders under 350 pounds. An email containing the tracking number is generally sent by UPS to the receiving customer. If you do not receive an email, it could be that AMSOIL does not have your correct email address on file or the email may have ended up in your spam folder. If you have your order number, the following steps will locate your order.
- Go to the UPS Tracking Page
- Click on “Track By Reference”. This is very important. This method will NOT work with “Track By Number”.
- Then click on “Package”.
- In the “Shipment Reference” box, type in your eight-digit AMSOIL order number (not the Internet Order ID #) and type in “.0” after it.
- Type in the digits only. If there are letters after the order such as “SI”, do not include these.
- For example, if your AMSOIL order number is 12345678, you would type in 12345678.0
- UPS tracking may not generate tracking information for several hours after the order has shipped.
Tracking Loomis Express Shipments In Canada
Loomis Express handles most all Canadian AMSOIL shipments under 250 pounds. Orders over 250 pounds are handled by various regional transport companies. The method below applies to orders under 250 pounds. An email containing the tracking number is generally sent by Loomis to the receiving customer. This email would be from “email@example.com”. If you do not receive an email, it could be that AMSOIL does not have your correct email address on file or it may have ended up in your spam folder. If you have your order number, the following steps will locate your order.
- Go to the Loomis Tracking Page
- Have your eight-digit AMSOIL order number ready. Do not include any letters that might follow the order number such as “SI”.
- In the “Reference Number” area, type in your eight-digit AMSOIL order number (not the Internet Order ID #) and click on “Track”.
- Then click on “View Status”.
- Loomis tracking may not recognize your order for several hours after your order has been placed. Tracking information may not be available until the day after your order has been placed.
Tips For Delivery If You Aren’t Home
- A signature is required to receive AMSOIL shipments. If you feel that the risk of theft is low, orders can be left at your home without a signature. Simply tell the operator when telephone ordering that no signature is required or add “No Signature Required” to the “Special Instructions” area when ordering online.
- You can also use the shipping address of a third party such as a friend, relative, business or workplace that would be available to receive the order.
- Orders can be addressed to a local Loomis (Canada) or UPS (US) depot or agent and then held there as a “hold and call for pick up”.
Tips For Rural Or Remote Delivery
If you live in a location that does not receive courier service, have your order shipped to a business or residential location in a town or city that does. Simply address the order in your name “care of” the receiving party.
Do All Locations Receive AMSOIL Free Shipping Offers?
Most all US locations (other than Alaska and Hawaii) will be eligible. Some very remote locations may be an exception. In those cases, have orders shipped to an address in a nearby town or city.
Some remote rural Canadian locations can be subject to “interline fees” and therefore would not be eligible for free shipping offers. Interline fees would be charged to areas that do not receive Loomis service and where third-party carriers have to be employed.
A solution for this situation is to ship to the nearest location that does not call for interline fees. A simple way to find this is to use the AMSOIL Interline Fee Lookup Tool.
- Simply type in the postal code of a location.
- Type in the weight of the potential order. Using 25 pounds works fine for this purpose.
- Click on “Get Interline Fees”.
- If the return is “No Results Found”, that is a good thing. That means that no interline fees will be charged, so free shipping would be available on qualifying orders. If a dollar amount is shown, then normal shipping rates will not apply and orders to this location would not be eligible for free shipping.