AMSOIL has just released a new synthetic oil that is specifically formulated for air tool applications. AMSOIL Synthetic Air Tool Oil is designed for a wide variety of common pneumatic shop tools.
Why Use A Special Oil For Air Tools?
While one may be able to get away with using regular motor oil or ATF to lubricate air tools for a while, dedicated air tool oil offers specific characteristics that are conducive to air tool use.
First off, moisture can make its way through air tools and as these tools tend to run cool, gum can form that will hinder performance. AMSOIL Air Tool Oil neutralizes moisture so that gummy deposits cannot form.
This synthetic air tool oil also keeps o-rings and seals from drying out for steady performance and longer service life.
Why Use A Synthetic Air Tool Oil?
- Lower friction means maximum efficiency and optimum air tool output.
- Synthetic oil provides exceptional film strength between moving parts and tight tolerances for reduced wear.
- Synthetic oil will not thicken in cold weather, so air tools will perform outdoors in winter.
- Provides maximum tool life for less downtime and reduced repair or replacement expenses.
- This air tool oil is a great investment for just a few drops per tool per day.
What Kind of Package Sizes Are Available?
AMSOIL Synthetic Air Tool Oil is available in single 4-ounce (118 ml) bottles or in cases of 12 bottles. Each bottle has a special “dropper” applicator cap that allows for accurate oil placement and prevention of over-oiling.
Where Can I Buy AMSOIL Synthetic Air Tool Oil?
You can buy AMSOIL Synthetic Air Tool Oil by the single bottle or by the case from Oildepot. We ship from 2 warehouses in Canada and 11 in the United States. Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1-800-748-5781.