AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector is a robust synthetic spray product that can work either as a lubricant or rust resistant undercoating. Provides long-lasting lubrication and/or surface protection. For sale in USA only.Package sizes include: 473 ml (16 oz.) Spray Cans (or buy case of 12)
AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector sprays on wet, penetrates and then dries to a protective waxy finish. Can be used can anywhere that steel or iron requires rust and corrosion protection. As a lubricant, this product delivers tough, long-lasting wear control that does not fling off or attract dirt and is impervious to moisture. A lubricant that is free of dirt and moisture is ideal for long term wear protection.
Features and Benefits of AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector
- Applies easily and penetrates
- Dry film stays put and does not attract dust
- Contains corrosion inhibitors that resist road salt and sea water
- Repels moisture on contact
- Provides protection from chemical corrosion
- Will not fling off
- Provides long-lasting lubrication
- Compatible with all types of metal
Suitable Applications for AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector
- Chain lube- industrial or motorcycle
- Undercoating for car doors, wheel-wells, rocker panels, body seams
- Protects bare steel from rust
- Protects metal surfaces from water exposure and road spray
- Lubricates heavy cables
- Lubes and protects fasteners
- Lubricates springs
This is a heavy-duty product, so be watchful as to how it is applied. In our experience it does not damage paint and is quite benign, but it does take some doing to remove the dried lubricant later, so try to limit over-spray. For fine mechanisms like locks or guns (and such), we recommend the use of the lighter AMSOIL Metal Protector instead. Heavy Duty Metal Protector’s tough waxy lubricant may hinder performance in finer moving parts, so a light lube like Metal Protector would a better choice.
Directions for Use of AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector
For best results, apply AMSOIL Heavy Duty Metal Protector and then allow to synthetic lubricant to penetrate and dry before use.