We offer AMSOIL’s economical OE synthetic ATF at wholesale in Canada and the US. Contact us for a price list on your right. AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF meets many modern specifications.
OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF package sizes include:
1-Quart Bottle (or buy case of 12)
1-Gallon Bottle (or buy case of 4)
2.5-Gallon Bottles (or buy case of 2)
AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid is a valued-priced synthetic ATF. It meets a multitude of modern industry specifications for cars and light-trucks. Despite its moderate price, AMSOIL OE ATF delivers the performance that is synonymous with the AMSOIL brand. OE Synthetic ATF is ideal for installers or budget-minded motorists.
Outstanding Transmission Performance and Protection
AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF delivers the performance and protection that only a synthetic transmission fluid can deliver. OE Synthetic ATF eliminates hesitation and transmission shudder, even in severe service. Other features include:
- Smooth shifting performance
- Optimized fuel economy
- Synthetic wear protection
- Prevention of deposit formation
- Consistent operation in extreme cold or heat
- Long term seal conditioning and leak prevention
Exceptional Transmission Wear Control
AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid’s has a sophisticated formula. It prevents wear to gears, valves and clutch plates for the duration of its service interval, even under heavy loads and extreme temperatures.
Extreme heat can degrade regular ATF’s which can contribute to deposit and varnish formation. AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF withstands high heat and heavy loads. It maintains steady viscosity and preventing the formation of deposits. The result is a clean transmission that delivers consistent performance and efficiency.
All Weather Protection
The hallmark of a good synthetic ATF is that it delivers consistent shifting performance and protection in extreme heat or extreme cold. AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF’s -46C (-51F) pour point. Transmission will receive instant oil flow on frigid start ups and winter shifting is not compromised. In hot climates, AMSOIL OE Synthetic ATF resists thinning and volatility to provide steadfast protection, even when towing.
Advanced Leak Prevention
AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF conditions transmission seals as you drive, preventing leaks and prolonging the life of seals.
AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid is suitable for domestic and foreign makes requiring any of the following performance specifications:
- GM DEXRON II, DEXRON III, AutoTrak II
- Ford MERCON, MERCON V, ESP-M2C166-H, FNR5, M2C924-A, XL-12
- Chrysler MOPAR AS68RC, 68089195AA, 68049954AA
- Toyota Type T, T-II, T-III & T-IV
- Honda ATF Z-1 (Not For CVT)
- Hyundai SP-II, SP-III, Red-1
- Mazda ATF-M III, ATF-MV, F-1
- Subaru ATF, ATF-HP
- Nissan Matic D, Matic J, Matic K, 402
- Mitsubishi SP-II, SP-III, ATF-J2
- Kia SP II & III, ATF Red-1
- Volkswagen G 052 162, G 052 990, G 055 025
- Suzuki 3314, 3317
- BMW 7045E, 8072B, LA 2634, LT 71141
- Audi G 052 162, G 052 990, G 055 025
- Volvo 97340, 97341
- Mercedes Benz 236.1, 236.2, 236.3, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9, 236.10, 236.11, 236.81, 236-91
- Saab 3309
- Man 339F, 339 Type V1, 339 Type V2, 339 Type Z1, 339 Type Z2
- JASO 1A
- JWS 3309, 3314, 3317
- Idemitsu K-17
- Shell 3403, LA 2634
- Texaco ETL-7045E, ETL- 8072B, N402
- Voith 55.6335, 55.6336
- Allison C-4, TES 389
- ZF TE-ML 03D, 04D, 05L, 09, 11A, 11B, 14A, 14B, 16L, 17C, 20B, 21L
Note: Not for use with CVT or Ford Type F applications.
Mixing AMSOIL with Other Brands
AMSOIL OE Multi-Vehicle Synthetic ATF is compatible with all other brands of conventional and synthetic automatic transmission fluid. While you can safely mix AMSOIL Synthetic Oil with other brands, this will reduce the drain interval and performance capabilities of AMSOIL synthetic ATF.
AMSOIL OE Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid is recommended for oil change intervals as stated by the vehicle owner’s manual.
AMSOIL OE Synthetic Multi-Vehicle Automatic Transmission Fluid (OTF)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||
|Flash Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)||
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)||
|Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C, cP (ASTM D-2983)||12245|