Formulated for All-Weather Performance in Farm & Construction EquipmentPackage sizes include: 1-Quart Bottles (or buy case of 12) 5-Gallon Pail 30-Gallon Drum 55-Gallon Drum
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is suitable for most farm and construction equipment makes. Its synthetic formulation allows it to perform as equally well on a hot Southern US afternoon as it does on the coldest Canadian winter morning. See why switching your equipment to this synthetic fluid is a sound management decision.
AMSOIL Wholesale Account for Farms- We can set your farm up with an AMSOIL commercial account so that you can buy any of these products at wholesale. There are no minimum orders. We ship from strategically located warehouses in Canada and the USA. Contact us for a price list using the form on your right or call us at 1-800-748-5781.
Why Switch Your Equipment to Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid?
The hallmark of AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is its ability to excel at both ends of the temperature spectrum. It delivers reliable and consistent performance in blazing heat or in arctic conditions. The lower friction delivered by this oil improves performance and lowers wear, while conditioning agents prevent leaks in seals and hoses.
Features and Benefits of AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil
- Consistent year-round performance
- Compatible with virtually all farm equipment brands
- Conditions seals and hoses for reduced oil leaks
- Long service life
- Reduces wear for long transmission and hydraulic system life.
- Reduces chatter in wet-brake applications
- Prevents rust and corrosion
Suitable Applications for AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil
Ideal for hydraulic systems, transmissions, final drives, power take-off (PTO) systems and wet brakes in the following:
- Tractors and other farm machinery requiring a universal hydraulic-transmission fluid
- Construction equipment such as loaders, bulldozers, backhoes, packers, etc
- Forestry equipment
- Fork lifts
Universal Formula Offers Convenience and Efficiency
As you’ll see the manufacturer listing below, AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is compatible with most every piece of equipment on your yard. This allows you to keep one fluid around for everything.
Manufacturers Specifications Compatible with AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil
- ABEX/Dennison – Hyd. Fluid HF-0 All pumps, HF-2, HF-1
- AGCO/Duetz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers – Power Fluid 821 XL272843, 257541, 246634
- AGCO White Farm (Oliver) – Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
- Allison – C-4, C-3, C-2
- API GL-4
- Case New Holland (CNH) – MAT 3505 (MS 1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), 3506 (MS 1210) (TCH Fluid JIC145), 3509 (MS 1230, M2C48- C) Poclain Equip. high-pressure systems, 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), 3526 (FNHA-2-C 200.00 winter grade), 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86-B & C, M2C53-A, M2C41-B
- Caterpillar – TO-2
- Clark – TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
- Dresser CED – Trans/Hyd Fluid
- Fendt (Non-Vario)
- Ford – ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134-D FNHA-2-C-201.00
- Hesston Fiat – Oilofiat Tutela Multi-F, AF-87
- John Deere – J20C, J20D (winter grade), J20A/B, J14B, JD 303, J21A
- Kubota – UDT
- Landini – Tractor II Hyd. Fluid
- Massey-Ferguson – M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran III)
- M-1135, M1143, M1145, M1129-A, M-1127-A/B, M-1110
- New Idea Power Units
- Renault – Renault Transmissions
- Steiger – Hyd/Trans SEMS 17001
- Sundstrand – Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- VCE – WB-101
- Versatile – Spec 24M, Spec 23M
- ZF – TE-ML 03E, 05F, 06K, 17E
Remarkable Cold Weather Capabilities
With cold pour point of -50°C (-58°F), AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil provides instant oil circulation on cold days for reliable and trouble-free operation.
Service Life of AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil
This fluid is designed to stay in service for the longest maintenance interval as suggested by the equipment manufacturer.
Is AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil Compatible with Other Oils?
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is compatible with most all synthetic, semi-synthetic and conventional hydraulic-transmission fluids. For best results, drain the existing fluid and flush the system prior to filling with this product.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil (ATH)
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)
Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)
Flash Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)
Fire Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)
Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)
Four Ball Wear Test
(ASTM D-4172B: 40 kg, 75°C, 1200 rpm, 1 hr.) Scar, mm
|Cold Crank Simulator -30°C (ASTM D-5293)|
|Brookfield Viscosity (ASTM D-2683) @ -40°C|