A pre-mixed antifreeze formula that prevents freeze-up in winter and boiling in summer. AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze/Coolant delivers long service life and exceptional resistance to corrosion and scale. All of this, plus a low price tag!
Package Sizes of AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze/Coolant
- 1-US Gallon (3.78L) Bottle (or buy case of 4)
- 55-US Gallon (208L) Drum
Features and Benefits
- Conveniently pre-mixed with pure water, so it’s ready to use
- Offers robust freezing and boil over protection
- Prevents corrosion on aluminum, steel, copper and brass
- Does not contain silicates or phosphate
- The pH appropriate formula prevents scaling and deposits
- Provides a long service life
- Suitable for domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- Reasonably priced
Suitable Applications For AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze/Coolant
Suitable for all makes and model years of domestic or import passenger cars and light-trucks with gasoline engines. This product is not suitable for heavy-duty diesel engines. This product is compatible with all plastic types, all gaskets and hose types.
What Type Of Formula Is AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze/Coolant?
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant is a pre-diluted ethylene glycol product using a poly-organic acid formulation.
What Are the Freeze and Boil Over Points of AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze/Coolant?
- Freeze point -37°C (-34°F)
- Boil point 129°C (265°F) (with 15 PSI radiator cap)
Can You Mix This Product with Other Antifreeze Products?
Although this product is compatible with other ethylene glycol and propylene glycol antifreeze formulas, it is best to mix different formulation types for top-up purposes only. Mixing different antifreeze formula types, can lead to an uncertain freeze point.
- Do not remove radiator cap until engine is completely cool
- This product is pre-diluted, do not add water
- Check owner’s manual for proper maintenance practices
- Dispose of used antifreeze in accordance with local laws
Service Life of AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze/Coolant
This product has a service life of 240,000 kilometres (150,000 miles) or 5 years, whichever comes first.