A pre-diluted antifreeze formula that is ideal for heavy-duty diesel or gasoline-powered passenger car/light truck applications. AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant provides exceptional protection against temperature extremes, cavitation and corrosion. This moderately priced antifreeze is ideal for fleets.
Package Sizes of AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant
- 1-US Gallon (3.78L) Bottle (or buy case of 4)
- 55-US Gallon (208L) Drum
Features and Benefits of AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant
- Pre-diluted with ultra-pure water, so it’s ready to pour
- Delivers powerful freeze and boil-over protection
- Does not require supplemental coolant additives
- Lubricates water pumps
- Dopes not contains silicates or phosphate
- Exceptional prevention of corrosion on aluminum, steel, copper and brass
- The pH balanced to prevent scaling and deposits
- Provides a long service life
- Reasonable price tag
Suitable Applications For AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant
This product is suitable for heavy-duty diesel engines or domestic and import passenger car/light truck engines powered by gasoline engines. Compatible with all plastic types, all gaskets and hose types. It is ideal for applications requiring the following global specifications:
- ASTM D4985, D6210
- Case IH
- Caterpillar EC-1
- Chrysler MS7170
- Cummins CES14603
- Detroit Diesel 7SE298, 93K217
- Fiat Professional; Fiat Truck
- Ford WSS-M97B51-A1
- Freightliner 48-22880
- John Deere 8650-5
- Mack Truck CNH
- MTU MTL5048, 5049
- New Holland
- PACCAR: Kenworth, Peterbilt
- TMC of ATA RP329, 330, 338
- US Military CID A-A-52624A
What Type Of Formula Is AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant?
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant is a pre-diluted ethylene glycol product using a poly-organic acid formulation.
What Are the Freeze And Boil Over Points of AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant?
- Freeze point -37°C (-34°F)
- Boil point 129°C (265°F) (with 15 PSI radiator cap)
Can You Mix AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant with Other Antifreeze Products?
Although AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant is compatible with other ethylene glycol and propylene glycol antifreeze formulas, it is best to mix different formulation types for top-up purposes only. Mixing different antifreeze formula types, can lead to an uncertain freeze point.
How Do You Use AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant?
- Do not remove radiator cap until engine is completely cool
- This product is pre-mixed, do not add water
- Check owner’s manual for proper maintenance practices
- Dispose of used antifreeze in accordance with local laws
Service Life of AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze/Coolant
This product has a service life of 240,000 kilometres (150,000 miles) or 5 years, whichever comes first.