AMSOIL’s top synthetic 10W-30 motor oil. Buy AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil from Oildepot at the best price in Canada and the USA. Request a wholesale price list with the form on this page. Read more about the new formula.Signature Series Series Synthetic 10W-30 package options: 1-Quart Bottle (or buy case of 12) 1-Gallon Bottle (or buy case of 4) 30-Gallon Drum 55-Gallon Drum
Signature Series stacks up against any motor oil out there. I have no hesitation in calling it the world’s best. – AMSOIL Chief Operating Officer Alan Amatuzio on the latest Signature Series reformulation. October, 2017
AMSOIL Signature Series Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil is part of AMSOIL’s flagship synthetic series. It is the top choice for gasoline engines where a 10W-30 engine oil is specified or desired. A no-compromise synthetic base oil and robust additive package delivering bulletproof protection in extreme heat and under heavy loads. The synthetic formula flows down to -48C (-54F) for instant start-up protection on the coldest mornings.
Blended for Long Service Life
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil’s robust formula is designed to curb oxidation and neutralize acid. The synthetic base oil withstands extreme temperatures and heavy loads to stay in viscosity grade over exceptionally long service periods. Longer service intervals saves time, money and reduces waste oil.
Improves Gas Mileage
The low friction synthetic formula delivers ultra-smooth operation and maximum efficiency. Our customers regularly report improved fuel economy with AMSOIL synthetic engine oils over regular motor oil.
Protects Against Engine Wear
AMSOIL Signature Series Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil’s synthetic formula delivers steady viscosity protection and reduced engine wear. The result is consistent performance and efficiency with extended engine life.
Trims Oil Usage
Consumption can occur when an engine oil’s volatility limits are tested under hot operating conditions. AMSOIL ATM 10W-30’s robust formula withstands extreme heat with a formula that delivers exceptional volatility protection. The result is minimal oil usage and lowered emissions due to less oil burning.
Hot or Cold Weather Protection
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil is highly resistant to viscosity failure in extreme heat. In winter, many motorists are hesitant to use regular 10W-30 engine oil for fear of poor cold cranking protection. AMSOIL ATM 10W-30 pours down to -48C (-54F), so your engine has instant cold start protection on even the coldest mornings.
AMSOIL Signature Series Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil is excellent for use in all types of gasoline-fueled vehicles. It is recommended for all domestic and foreign vehicles requiring any of the listed performance specifications:
• API SN (Resource Conserving), SM…
• ILSAC GF-5, GF-4…
• ACEA A5/B5, A1/B1
• Ford WSS-M2C205-A
• Chrysler MS-6395
• GM LL-A-025, 6094M, 4718M
Mixing AMSOIL with Other Brands
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is compatible with all other brands of conventional and synthetic motor oils. While you can safely mix AMSOIL Synthetic Oil with other brands, this will reduce the drain interval and performance capabilities of AMSOIL oil.
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil is recommended for extended drain intervals in unmodified(1), mechanically sound(2) gasoline-fueled vehicles as follows:
• Normal Service(3) – Up to 25,000 miles (40,000 km), 700 hours of running time or one year, whichever comes first.
• Severe Service(4) – Up to 15,000 miles (24,000 km), 700 hours of running time or one year, whichever comes first.
• In all non-gasoline-fueled vehicle applications, extend the oil change interval according to oil analysis or follow the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) drain interval.
(1) Engines operating under modified conditions (non-stock) are excluded from extended drain recommendations. Examples include the use of performance computer chips; non-OEM approved exhaust, fuel or air induction systems; and the use of fuels other than those recommended for normal operation by the manufacturer.
(2) Mechanically sound engines are in good working condition. Prior to the installation of AMSOIL synthetic oil, issues such as leaks, excessive oil consumption, overheating, antifreeze leaks and faulty emissions control systems should be repaired.
(3) Personal vehicles frequently traveling greater than 10 miles (16 km) at a time and not operating under severe service.
(4) Turbo/supercharged engines, commercial or fleet vehicles, excessive idling, vehicles with more than 100,000 miles (160,000 km) without prior continuous use of AMSOIL motor oil, daily short-trip driving less than 10 miles (16 km), frequent towing, snow-plowing, hauling or dusty condition driving.
AMSOIL Ea® Full-Flow Oil Filters are designed for extended change intervals. They stop smaller particles, flow more oil and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Ea Full-Flow Oil Filters.
Signature Series 100% Synthetic 10W-30 Motor Oil (ATM)
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||
|VISC. CCS, cP (ASTM D-5293)||
|Flash Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-92)||
|Fire Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-92)||
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)||
|NOACK (% weight loss) (ASTM D-5800)||
|High Temperature/High Shear Viscosity
@ 150°C, 1.0 X 106 s.-1), cP (ASTM D-4172B)
|Total Base Number (ASTM D-2896)||