A full synthetic 15W-60 motorcycle oil for Victory motorcycles and Indian Scout models. An ideal upgrade for Victory 15W-60 Full Synthetic Engine Oil and Indian 15W-60 Motorcycle Oil. Compatible with catalytic converters. Overbuilt for long service life.
AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-60 Motorcycle Oil Package Sizes:
- Single US Quart Bottles
- Case of 12 US Quart Bottles
Looking for prices? We can’t publish AMSOIL’s wholesale prices. Request a wholesale price list using the contact form on this page.
Suitable Applications For AMSOIL 15W-60 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil
AMSOIL 15W-60 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil is designed for Indian Scout or Scout Sixty models with the 1133 cc engine. Also ideal for all Victory motorcycle engines allowing the option of using a 15W-60 engine oil. AMSOIL 15W-60 V-Twin meets the following specifications.
- JASO MA
- API SM
- ILSAC GF-4
Provides Outstanding Protection For Indian and Victory Engines
As Indian and Victory motorcycles are equipped with catalytic converters, not just any motorcycle oil should be used. Some motor oil ingredients can foul catalytic converters, so specific chemistry has to be employed. AMSOIL V-Twin 15W-60 offers the correct additive mix to deliver world-class engine and transmission protection while preserving catalytic converters.
Provides Excellent Transmission Protection
AMSOIL also emphasized transmission performance and protection when designing AMSOIL 15W-60 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil. The reduced friction delivers optimized gear selection for improved performance and reduced effort. AMSOIL’s proprietary anti-wear formula protects gears from metal-to-metal damage. The friction modifier-free formula allows for excellent wet-clutch performance and long life.
Reduces Friction In Indian And Victory Engines
AMSOIL 15W-60 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil delivers an overall reduction in friction. The result is optimum performance and throttle response. Another benefit to reduced friction is cooler operation. This allows for stable performance and long component life.
Off-Season Corrosion Protection
While your bike is in storage, the engine internals still require protection. AMSOIL added powerful anti-rust/corrosion protection to 15W-60 Synthetic V-Twin Motorcycle Oil. This keeps cylinder walls, bearings, gears and pistons protected from moisture and combustion by-products during long-term storage.
Can You Mix AMSOIL 15W-60 With Other Motorcycle Oils?
AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-60 V-Twin Motorcycle Oil is compatible with all other brands of synthetic, semi-synthetic and petroleum motorcycle oils. While you can safely mix AMSOIL Synthetic Motorcycle Oil with other brands, this will reduce the drain interval and performance capabilities of AMSOIL Synthetic Motorcycle Oil.
The use of any aftermarket oil additives is definitely NOT recommended.
Service Life for AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-60 V-Twin Motorcycle Oil
- Capable of service life of up to twice the oil change interval as suggested by your owner’s manual or one full year (whichever comes first) in motorcycle engines and transmissions.
- When using any engine oil filter other than an AMSOIL Ea Motorcycle Oil Filter, change the oil filter at the manufacturer’s recommended service interval. AMSOIL Ea Motorcycle Oil Filters are designed with the capability of staying in service for the duration of the maximum drain interval of AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-60 Motorcycle Oil.
- Off-road service: change AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-60 Motorcycle Oil at the motorcycle manufacturer’s suggested service intervals.
- Extended oil drain service intervals are not recommended in racing applications or modified motorcycle engines.
- When mixing other motorcycle oil brands with AMSOIL, revert to the manufacturer’s recommended service interval.
AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-60 V-Twin Motorcycle Oil (MSV)
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||23.1|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||164|
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||169|
|Noack Volatility, % weight loss (g/100g) (ASTM D-5800)||5.2|
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)||-38 (-36)|
|Flash Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)||238 (460)|
|Fire Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-92)||254 (489)|
|High Temperature/High Shear Viscosity @ 150°C , 1.0 x 106 s-1), cP (ASTM D5481)||6.9|
|Four Ball Wear Test (ASTM D4172 @ 40 kgf, 150°C, 1800 rpm, 1 hour), Scar, mm||0.39|
|Total Base Number||11.6|