A premium, all-climate upgrade for any gasoline engine requiring 5W-30 or 10W-30. Buy AMSOIL 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil at wholesale in Canada and the US. We ship to your door at the lowest price possible. Request a wholesale price list with the form on this page. Read more about the latest formula.AMSOIL 0W-30 package sizes include: 1-Quart Bottles (or buy case of 12) 1-US Gallon (3.78) Bottles (or buy case of 4) 30-US Gallon (113L) Drum 55-US Gallon (208L) Drum
Signature Series stacks up against any motor oil out there. I have no hesitation in calling it the world’s best. – AMSOIL Chief Operating Officer Alan Amatuzio on the latest Signature Series reformulation.
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is part is AMSOIL’s flagship series. It is designed to offer the ultimate protection for automotive gasoline engines. Signature Series Synthetic 0W-30 uses the finest synthetic base oils and the latest additive technology. Expect optimum efficiency and the best protection money can buy. AMSOIL 0W-30 meets the latest automotive specifications and is designed for today’s high horsepower, hot running engines.
Designed For Long Service Intervals
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil is formulated with high-quality base oils and robust additives. It outlasts regular motor oil by a considerable margin. Signature Series 0W-30 resists oxidation and neutralizes acids. It also contaminants in suspension over extended intervals. Signature Series delivers the utmost wear protection, deposit control under all weather conditions. The extended service feature saves time and money and reduces waste oil.
Increases Gas Mileage
AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30’s synthetic formula reduces friction to optimize fuel mileage. Added friction reducing additives improved efficiency well beyond the capabilities of regular motor oil.
The anti-wear additives and friction-fighting synthetic formula reduces wear and metal-to-metal contact under heavy loads and in extreme temperatures. The strong film strength retains these protective properties over long service intervals.
Reduces Oil Consumption and Lowers Emissions
AMSOIL 0W-30’s elite synthetic formula resists volatility boil-off in extreme heat. The result is reduced oil consumption and lower emissions due to volatility.
Protects in Extreme Hot or Cold
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic 0W-30 pours down to -50°C for the ultimate start-up protection. Conversely, the synthetic formula offers steady, deposit-free protection in the hottest weather conditions. This means your engine has industry-leading protection on the coldest Canadian morning or the hottest Arizona afternoon. Conventional oils simply cannot compete with this product over such a wide temperature range.
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is excellent for use in all types of gasoline-fueled vehicles. It is recommended for all domestic and foreign vehicles requiring any of the listed performance specifications:
- API SP (Resource Conserving), SN, SM…
- ILSAC GF6A, GF-5, GF-4…
- ACEA A5/B5, A1/B1
- Suitable replacement for GM dexos1™ Gen 2 (supersedes LL-A-025, 6094M and 4718M)
- Chrysler MS-6395
Mixing AMSOIL with Other Brands
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is compatible with all other brands of conventional and synthetic motor oils. While you can safely mix AMSOIL Synthetic Oil with other brands, this will reduce the drain interval and performance capabilities of AMSOIL oil.
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-30 Motor Oil is recommended for extended drain intervals in unmodified(1), mechanically sound(2) gasoline-fueled vehicles as follows:
• Normal Service(3) – Up to 25,000 miles (40,000 km), 700 hours of running time or one year, whichever comes first.
• Severe Service(4) – Up to 15,000 miles (24,000 km), 700 hours of running time or one year, whichever comes first.
• In all non-gasoline-fueled vehicle applications, extend the oil change interval according to oil analysis or follow the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) drain interval.
(1) Engines operating under modified conditions (non-stock) are excluded from extended drain recommendations. Examples include the use of performance computer chips; non-OEM approved exhaust, fuel or air induction systems; and the use of fuels other than those recommended for normal operation by the manufacturer.
(2) Mechanically sound engines are in good working condition and do not, for example, leak or consume excessive amounts of oil, are not worn out, do not overheat, do not leak antifreeze and have properly working emissions control systems. AMSOIL recommends repairing malfunctioning engines prior to the installation of AMSOIL synthetic oils.
(3) Personal vehicles frequently traveling greater than 10 miles (16 km) at a time and not operating under severe service.
(4) Turbo/supercharged engines, commercial or fleet vehicles, excessive idling, vehicles with more than 100,000 miles (160,000 km) without prior continuous use of AMSOIL motor oil, daily short-trip driving less than 10 miles (16 km), frequent towing, snow-plowing, hauling or dusty condition driving.
AMSOIL Ea® Full-Flow Oil Filters are designed for extended change intervals. They stop smaller particles, flow more oil and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Ea Full-Flow Oil Filters.
Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-30 Motor Oil (AZO)
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||
|VISC. CCS, cP (ASTM D-5293)||
|Flash Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-92)||
|Fire Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-92)||
|Pour Point °C (°F) (ASTM D-97)||
|NOACK (% weight loss) (ASTM D-5800)||
|High Temperature/High Shear Viscosity
@ 150°C, 1.0 X 106 s.-1), cP (ASTM D-4172B)
|Total Base Number (ASTM D-2896)||