AMSOIL’s premium 0W-20 engine oil. Buy at wholesale in Canada or the US. Request a wholesale price list using the form on this page. Read more about the new formula.Package sizes include: US Quart Bottles (or buy case of 12) US Gallon Bottles ( or buy case of 4) 30-US Gallon (113L) Drum 55-US Gallon (208L) Drum
Signature Series stacks up against any motor oil out there. I have no hesitation in calling it the world’s best. – AMSOIL Chief Operating Officer Alan Amatuzio on the latest Signature Series reformulation.
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil (ASM) delivers outstanding protection for modern automotive applications. Many of today’s cars call for 0W-20 engine oil and some car owners are wary of using such a thin viscosity. Rest assured that AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-20 is formulated with the finest synthetic base oils and first-class additives to deliver unsurpassed wear control. AMSOIL 0W-20 protects your engine in temperature extremes and fuel economy is maximized.
Ultimate Wear Protection
Despite its light viscosity, AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-20’s synthetic formula is shear stable and tenacious. Therefore, it provides steady wear protection under heavy loads, extreme heat and long drain intervals.
In third party testing, the Signature Series formula delivers a 75% wear protection upgrade over the API SN industry standard. This product provides world-class protection of pistons and camshafts.
AMSOIL tested the Signature Series formula in a Ford F-150 with the turbo-charged, direct injection Ecoboost 3.5L engine. Dyno tests were performed at the beginning and end of the 100,000 mile (160,000 km) test. Oil was changed at intervals of up to 25,000 miles (40,000 km) during the test. At the end of the testing, horsepower and torque remained virtually unchanged (see chart below). If you wish preserve the performance of your engine, AMSOIL Signature Series is your motor oil.
Steady Viscosity Protection Over Ultra-Long Service Intervals
AMSOIL Signature Series is designed to maintain its original viscosity over very long service intervals and through tough conditions. The Sequence IIIH Test is designed to examine a motor oil’s ability withstand extreme heat. This test is performed with oil temperatures at 304°F which is 100°F over normal oil temperatures.
AMSOIL Signature Series held its viscosity to just 6% thicker than its new viscosity. The limit of the test is 150% above the new viscosity of an engine oil. Expect almost “like new” viscosity consistency throughout the service interval of this product.
Ideal For Gasoline Direct Injection Engines
Many of today’s engines use gasoline direct injection (GDI) maximize horsepower and gas mileage. Engine deposits can cause low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in GDI engines. This condition can cause major operational issues and engine damage. Low-speed pre-ignition testing proves AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-20 provides total protection against motor oil-related LSPI. This is due to the Signature Series 0W-20’s ability to resist deposits.
Withstands The Heat Of Turbochargers
The extreme heat generated by turbo-chargers can create deposits known as “turbo coking”. These hard deposits can cause turbo bearing failure. AMSOIL Signature Series was subjected to the GM Turbo Coking Test. In this test, the motor oil is subjected to 2000 heat soak cycles. In order to pass this test, the internal temperature of the turbocharger must not increase by more than 13%. AMSOIL Signature Series kept the temperature increase to just 3.6%. This is a 72% improvement over GM dexos2 Gen 2 turbo requirement.
Maximizes Gas Mileage
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil’s light viscosity and synthetic formula offers ultra-low friction making this the ultimate motor oil for maximum fuel economy.
Resists Oil Consumption
Despite its light 0W-20 grade, this product combats oil consumption in mechanically sound engines. We use this product in our daily driver and are impressed with the steady oil level.
Quick Cold-Start Protection
AMSOIL Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil flows down to -53C (-63°F) for unmatched cold-start protection.
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil is recommended for all applications where SAE 0W-20 or 5W-20 is required with the following specifications:
- API SP (Resource Conserving), SN Plus, SM…
- GM dexos1 Gen 2 (supersedes 6094M)
- ILSAC GF-6A, GF-5, GF-4…
- ACEA A1/B1
- Ford WSS-M2C947-B1
- Chrysler MS-6395
Mixing AMSOIL with Other Brands
AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Motor Oil is compatible with all other brands of conventional and synthetic motor oils. Mixing AMSOIL Synthetic Oil with other motor oil brands will reduce the drain interval and performance capabilities of AMSOIL oil.
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil is recommended for extended drain intervals in unmodified(1), mechanically sound(2) gasoline-fueled vehicles as follows:
• Normal Service(3) – Up to 25,000 miles (40,000 km), 700 hours of running time or one year, whichever comes first.
• Severe Service(4) – Up to 15,000 miles (24,000 km), 700 hours of running time or one year, whichever comes first.
• In all non-gasoline-fueled vehicle applications, extend the oil change interval according to oil analysis or follow the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) drain interval.
(1) Engines operating under modified conditions (non-stock) are excluded from extended drain recommendations. Examples include the use of performance computer chips; non-OEM approved exhaust, fuel or air induction systems; and the use of fuels other than those recommended for normal operation by the manufacturer.
(2) Mechanically sound engines are in good working condition and do not, for example, leak or consume excessive amounts of oil, are not worn out, do not overheat, do not leak antifreeze and have properly working emissions control systems. AMSOIL recommends repairing malfunctioning engines prior to the installation of AMSOIL synthetic oils.
(3) Personal vehicles frequently traveling greater than 10 miles (16 km) at a time and not operating under severe service.
(4) Turbo/supercharged engines, commercial or fleet vehicles, excessive idling, vehicles with more than 100,000 miles (160,000 km) without prior continuous use of AMSOIL motor oil, daily short-trip driving less than 10 miles (16 km), frequent towing, snow-plowing, hauling or dusty condition driving.
AMSOIL Ea® Full-Flow Oil Filters are designed for extended change intervals. They stop smaller particles, flow more oil and last longer than regular filters. For best performance, use AMSOIL Ea Full-Flow Oil Filters.
AMSOIL Signature Series 100% Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil (ASM)
|Viscosity @ 100°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity @ 40°C, cSt (ASTM D-445)||
|Viscosity Index (ASTM D-2270)||
|VISC. CCS, cP (ASTM D-5293)||
|Flash Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-92)||
|Fire Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-92)||
|Pour Point °C (°F) (COC) (ASTM D-97)||
|NOACK (% weight loss) (ASTM D-5800)||
|High Temperature/High Shear Viscosity
@ 150°C, 1.0 X 106 s.-1), cP (ASTM D-4172B)
|Total Base Number||