Here’s why a special oil is needed for Victory and Indian motorcycle engines.
AMSOIL has released a new 100% synthetic 15W-60 motorcycle oil. The new AMSOIL 15W-60 V-Twin Synthetic Motorcycle Oil is designed for the engines/transmissions of Indian Scout and Scout Sixty models. It is also suitable for Victory motorcycles.
You can buy AMSOIL 15W-60 V-Twin Synthetic Motorcycle Oil at the best prices in Canada or the USA. We ship from eleven US warehouses and two in Canada. Request a price list by using the form on this page or call us at 1-800-748-5781.
Why Do Indian Scout And Victory Motorcycles Require Special Oil?
Indian and Victory installed catalytic converters in the exhaust systems of their motorcycles. These devices help to provide cleaner emissions. Motorcycle engine oil anti-wear ingredients such as zinc and phosphorus can degrade catalytic converters over time. This 15W-60 oil contains less zinc and phosphorus, but AMSOIL employs sophisticated chemistry to fight wear. Catalytic converters are preserved without compromising wear control.
Features and Benefits of AMSOIL 15W-60 V-Twin Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
- Reduces friction for smooth operation, optimum throttle response
- Improves shifting performance
- Shear stable, combats thinning out
- Provides cooler operation on hot days
- Contains anti-corrosion ingredients for long-term storage protection
- Capable of two times the oil change interval suggested by Indian and Victory
- Wet-clutch compatible for long component life and steady performance
- A cost-effective upgrade for Indian and Victory motorcycles
When to Change AMSOIL 15W-60 V-Twin Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
AMSOIL 15W-60 V-Twin Synthetic Motorcycle Oil can stay in service for twice the mileage as suggested by Victory or Indian (or once per year, whichever comes first). This service interval applies when used with an AMSOIL Ea Motorcycle Oil Filter. We recommend changing oil just prior to long term storage.
Bonus Engine Protection
We also offer world class AMSOIL Ea Motorcycle Oil Filters for Indian and Victory models. The synthetic media removes small particles and have the capacity to stay in service for long intervals. The rugged construction delivers maximum durability.