At long last, AMSOIL is finally bringing Briggs & Stratton Synthetic 4T Racing Oil to Canada. Oildepot.ca can sell this product at wholesale prices. This popular 4-stroke kart engine oil was the result of a design partnership between Briggs & Stratton and synthetic oil maker AMSOIL Inc.
How To Buy Briggs & Stratton 4T Synthetic Racing Oil In Canada
We can sell this product at factory-direct prices. We’ve got wholesale options (for individual racers too!) and FREE SHIPPING incentives that are well-worth exploring.
- Step one is to contact us for pricing using the form on this page (please put “Briggs 4T” in the comments section).
- We can ship Briggs 4T Synthetic Racing Oil from our Toronto or Edmonton warehouses. We ship by Loomis Express for fast delivery right to your doorstep.
What Kind Of Engines Use Briggs & Stratton 4T Synthetic Racing Oil?
This synthetic racing oil is ideal for any small 4-stroke racing engine. It is recommended for the following Briggs & Stratton motors.
- World Formula
- Junior 206
- Model 19
Fast Facts About Briggs/AMSOIL 4T Synthetic Racing Oil
- A 100% synthetic oil that is ideal for for racing or qualifying
- Designed for splash or pressure lube
- Reduces friction for maximum power output
- Combats wear under extreme loads and high RPM
- Has robust anti-foaming properties
- Reduces operating temperatures
- Will not shear down or create deposits when exposed to extreme heat
- Suitable for engines powered by pump gas, racing fuel or alcohol
- Designed to save money by reducing DNFs and premature wear
- Contains corrosion-fighting agents
- Sold in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canadian warehouses
- Available in US quart (946 ml) bottles or cases of 12 bottles
There has always been a steady stream of requests for this product from Canadian kart racers. We are very pleased that AMSOIL has finally decided to import Briggs/AMSOIL 4T Synthetic Racing Oil north of the 49th. For pricing or more information, contact us using the form on this page or call us at 1-800-748-5781.