This inexpensive little oil pump is one of the biggest helpers in our shop! It makes oil transfers in tight locations cleaner, faster and stress-free. The kit includes adapters to fit AMSOIL quarts, gallon jugs and 9.45 litre jugs. It will also work with many other oil brand containers. Easily disassembles for complete cleaning.
The AMSOIL Hand Oil Pump is ideal for some of the following oil fill locations:
- Gear boxes
- Transmissions or transaxles
- Transfer cases
- Marine engine lower units
After using this pump, we perform a complete cleaning. We keep an empty quart bottle on hand for this process.
- Add a few cups of varsol (or similar solvent) to the empty quart bottle.
- Pump solvent through the pump until it runs clean.
- Disassemble the pump, wipe down the parts and let it air dry.
- After drying, reassemble and store in a sealed bag.
Instead of varsol, you could also use your favorite household or citrus-based cleaner. Do not use any cleaning agents that could potentially damage plastic.