AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant is an economical product that can be used at every fill-up. Lubricates top-end components while cleaning injectors and fuel systems. Prevents deposit formation in gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines. Protects against corrosion caused by ethanol.
AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant Package Sizes:
1- 177 ml (6 US oz.) Bottle
Case of 12- 177 ml (6 US oz.) Bottles
Features And Benefits Of Upper Cylinder Lubricant
- Prevents piston ring and upper cylinder wear due to lack of lubrication
- Guards against corrosion from the ethanol content of gasoline
- Lubricates fuel injectors and pumps preventing premature wear
- Keeps fuel injectors and combustion chambers clean
- Ideal for preventing deposits in gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines
- Maintains steady fuel economy
- Economical price allows for use with every tank
- Compatible with “capless” filling systems
Why Use An “Upper Cylinder” Lubricant?
Oil-control piston rings can limit the amount of oil making it to the very top of the cylinder. Also add in the extreme heat generated by today’s engines. This product is delivered to this region by way of the fuel. This extra measure protects against wear in the upper cylinder area.
Stops Ethanol-Related Corrosion
Most all regular-grade fuel contains ethanol. Ethanol attracts moisture and this can create corrosion inside your engine. AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant contains powerful anti-corrosion ingredients that protect engine parts against internal rust and corrosion.
Maintains Clean Fuel Injectors And Combustion Chambers
Regular use of AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant prevents fuel injector and combustion chamber deposits. This maintains performance and optimizes fuel mileage. For a complete fuel system cleaning, we recommend the periodic use of AMSOIL Performance Improver.
Protects Better Than Lucas Or Sea Foam
AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant delivers superior lubrication over the competition. It offers an 18% improvement in lubrication properties over Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant. AMSOIL brings a 20% improvement over Sea Foam Motor Treatment. The AMSOIL product offers a 21% lubrication improvement over regular E10 (up to 10% ethanol content) gasoline.
Suitable Applications For AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant
Suitable for all gasoline-powered cars and trucks. Compatible with catalytic converters.
This product is NOT for use in diesel or two-stroke engines.
See AMSOIL Quickshot for small engine and recreational engine applications.
Treat Rate and Instructions For AMSOIL Upper Cylinder Lubricant
- Add entire bottle at time of fill-up
- Treats up to 25 US gallons (95 litres)
- For larger tanks, add two bottles. Do not use more than two bottles
- For use with gasoline containing up to 15% ethanol
- Not recommended for use with E85 gasoline