AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid is AMSOIL’s value-priced substitute for either Ingersoll-Rand Ultra Coolant (for their SSR series of compressors) or Sullair Sullube 32 Compressor Fluid. Sirroco is an ISO 32/ISO 46 polyglycol-based lubricant designed to provide OEM-quality performance and protection in rotary screw compressors and vacuum pumps.Sirocco package sizes include: 18.9L (5 US Gallon) Pail 208L (55 US Gallon) Drum 1041L (275 US Gallon) Tote (this size available by special order only)
See how we can offer AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid at a great price. Oil Depot has wholesale programs available for your company. We ship from warehouses in Canada and the United States. Request our price list using the contact form on your right or call us at 1-800-748-5781.
Three Reasons To Use AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid Instead of Sullube 32 or I/R Ultra Coolant
- Experience- AMSOIL has been designing and manufacturing the industry’s finest synthetic lubricants since the early 1970’s. They don’t farm out the production of their oils as an OEM might. AMSOIL created this high quality polyglycol compressor fluid to replace either the Sullair or Ingersoll-Rand products with no drop in quality, performance, service life or protection.
- Price- The reason that AMSOIL opted to delve into this niche is because both Sullair and Ingersoll-Rand have captive markets with their compressor fluids and this is reflected in their pricing. AMSOIL’s objective with Sirocco was to create a capable alternative to Sullube ISO 32 and I/R Ultra Coolant at a reasonable price.
- Accessibility- AMSOIL has two distribution centres in Canada and eleven in the United States, so we can deliver this compressor fluid when and where you need it.
Suitable Applications for AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid
- Single stage or multi-stage rotary screw compressors requiring either ISO 32 or ISO 46 fluid
- Vacuum pumps
This product is NOT suitable for:
- Breathing air compressors
- Refrigeration compressors
Features and Benefits of AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid
- Provides cool operation in hot conditions
- Ashless formulation
- Possesses a high flash point
- Long 8000 hour oil change interval
- Provides clean, deposit free operation
- Does not create an emulsion when exposed to moisture
- Excellent cold weather performance (pours down to -43°C)
AMSOIL Sirocco Compatibility with Other Oils and Materials
This product is compatible with and a substitute for:
- Ingersoll-Rand SSR Ultra Coolant
- Sullair Sullube 32 Compressor Fluid
This product is NOT compatible and should not be a substitute for the following lubricants:
- Sullair Sullube 24 KT
AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid is compatible with following materials:
- High nitrile buna N (>36%)
- Oil-resistant alkyd,
- Two-part urethane
- Hydrogen, helium
- Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide (dry)
- Natural gas
- Furnace (crack gas)
- Hydrogen sulfide (dry)
- Synthetic gas
- Sulfur dioxide
This product is NOT compatible with the following materials:
- SBR rubber
- Low nitrile buna N
- Acrylic paint
- Polycarbonate plastic
The Procedure for Switching Your Compressors to AMSOIL Sirocco
- Prior to switching over to this product, completely drain previous compressor fluid.
- Check for any evidence of varnish or deposits left by previous fluid. As this product has the inherent ability to clean-up compressor components, it is best to clean deposits in advance.
- Check filters during the initial 500 hours of run time.
Oil Change Interval for AMSOIL Sirocco Synthetic Compressor Fluid
Change this product after 8000 hours of operation. For best results, perform periodic oil analysis. We can provide oil analysis kits and lab services.
Contact us for MSDS information using the contact form on the upper right of this page.
|SE SERIES Synthetic Ester Oils/Coolants (SEI)||
|ISO Viscosity Grade ASTM D-2422||32/46|
|Viscosity 100° C, cSt ASTM D-445||6.3|
|Viscosity 40° C, cSt ASTM D-445||40.1|
|Viscosity Index ASTM D-2270||103|
|API Gravity ASTM D-287||20.4|
|Specific Gravity g/ml ASTM D-1298||0.9315|
|Density (lb/gal) ASTM D-1298||7.757|
|Flash Point, °C (°F) ASTM D-92||252 (486)|
|Fire Point, °C (°F) ASTM D-92||280 (536)|
|Pour Point, °C (°F) ASTM D-97||-43 (-45)|
|NOACK Volatility, % Weight Loss DIN 51581||2.1%|
|4-Ball Wear Test ASTM D-4172 (40kg, 1200 RPM, 75°C, 60 min.)||0.45|