AMSOIL is about to release a new line of synthetic motor oils for small/utility 4-stroke engines and and transmission oil for zero-turn mowers. Here are the new products.
- 10W-30 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil
- 10W-40 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil
- 20W-50 Zero-Turn Synthetic Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
These products will be available on March 6th, 2017. They are ideal for home owners, lawn care pros, farmers and small engine shops. Contact us for wholesale pricing using the form on this page.
About AMSOIL 10W-30 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil
This new 10W-30 Small Engine Oil will be replacing the AMSOIL Synthetic 10W-30/SAE 30 Small Engine Oil. As the new 10W-30 Small Engine Oil will simply be a repackaged version of 10W-30/SAE 30 Small Engine Oil, there is much we can tell you about it.
- Suitable for any gasoline or diesel-powered small engine.
- Can be used where 5W-30, SAE 30 or 10W-30 motor oil is suggested
- Far more robust formula than automotive engine oils
- Pours down to -40 for year-round service
- Formulated for extended oil change intervals
- Contains powerful anti-rust/corrosion chemistry
- Has a strong resistance to thinning out or boiling off
- Wet clutch compatible making it suitable for transmissions requiring a 30-weight oil
- Suitable for a wide variety of engine types from mowers to pumps to snow blowers
Simply put, if it has a small engine, AMSOIL 10W-30 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil will provide ironclad protection.
About AMSOIL 10W-40 Synthetic Small-Engine Oil
We expect that the 10W-40 Synthetic Small Engine Oil will share all of the characteristics of the 10W-30 (see above). It will be suitable for any gasoline or diesel-powered utility engine requiring a 10W-40 motor oil. This product will be shear-stable, wet-clutch compatible and capable of staying in service longer than mere mortal engine oil. Ideal for applications where service is infrequent.
About AMSOIL 20W-50 Zero-Turn Synthetic Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
Several common zero-turn lawn mower brands such as Hustler, Gravely, Cub Cadet, Wright and Scag require a 20W-50 oil in their hydrostatic transmission system. This specialized hydraulic oil will be a step up from 20W-50 motor oil and a giant step up from conventional fluid. Expect cooler pump temperatures, longer component life and consistent transmission performance.