AMSOIL has developed a new diesel fuel treatment that quickly and safely dissolves gelled fuel and thaws frozen fuel filters. New AMSOIL Diesel Recovery Emergency Fuel Treatment is great insurance to quickly cure diesel engines that have become disabled or simply won’t start because the fuel has gelled or the fuel filter has become frozen. One 888ml (30oz) bottle of Diesel Recovery treats 113 litres (30 US gallons) of fuel. When encountering a gelled fuel system, AMSOIL recommends taking the following steps for maximum effectiveness:
• Remove the existing fuel filter.
• The filter can be reused, or a new filter can be installed.
• Fill the replacement fuel filter with AMSOIL Diesel Recovery.
• Install the replacement filter.
• Add the remaining Diesel Recovery to the fuel tank.
• Start the engine and allow the fuel system to circulate until full power has been restored.
AMSOIL Diesel Recovery is non-corrosive and alcohol-free. Every diesel owner should keep a bottle of this fantastic new product on board. If you have ever been stranded due to gelled diesel fuel, you will understand why.