AMSOIL has released a new synthetic 10W-60 motor oil for high-performance BMW cars. The new AMSOIL SAE 10W-60 FS Synthetic European Motor Oil is designed for BMW M-Series engines requiring 10W-60 engine oil.
AMSOIL SAE 10W-60 FS Motor Oil is the ideal substitute for BMW M Twin Power Turbo SAE 10W-60.
Which BMW Models Can Use The New AMSOIL 10W-60 FS European Motor Oil?
This new AMSOIL Synthetic European 10W-60 can be used in the following BMW models:
- M3- 3.2L, 6-cyl. (S54) 2001-2006
- M3- 4.0L 8-cyl. (S65)- 2008-2013
- M5 5.0L 10-cyl. (S62) 2000
- M5- 5.0L 10-cyl. (S85)- 2006-2010
- M6- 5.0L 10-cyl. (S85)- 2006-2010
- M Roadster- 3.2L, 6-cyl. (S54) 2001-2002
- M Coupe- 3.2L, 6-cyl. (S54) 2001-2002
Industry Specifications Covered By SAE 10W-60 FS Synthetic European Motor Oil
- API SN
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
Features Of AMSOIL Synthetic European 10W-60 FS Motor Oil
- Delivers AMSOIL’s famous synthetic wear protection
- Withstands extreme heat and high-horsepower
- Fortified for maximum service life
- Keeps engine internals clean
- Pours down to -33°C for fast oil flow at start-up.
- Available for fast shipment throughout the United States and Canada
Where Can I Buy AMSOIL SAE 10W-60 FS Synthetic European Motor Oil?
We can sell this new Synthetic 10W-60 Motor Oil for BMW cars at wholesale prices in Canada and the United States. Contact us using the form this page or call us at 1-800-748-5781.