AMSOIL has released a brand new 0W-40 engine oil for many popular European applications with gasoline or diesel engines. The AMSOIL European Full-SAPS Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil rounds out AMSOIL’s extensive line of Low-SAPS, Mid-SAPS and Full-SAPS engine oils.
Why Is AMSOIL Now Offering A European 0W-40?
AMSOIL already has a 5W-40 European Full-SAPS Oil, so why did they choose to offer a similar 0W-40 Full-SAPS version? The reason is that 0W-40 is recommended for some European cars in winter and it is a fairly popular viscosity in the European motor oil category.
This new Euro 0w-40 meets the following worldwide specifications.
- Volkswagen 502.00, 505.00
- BMW LL-01, LL-98
- Mercedes-Benz 229.1, 229.3, 229.5
- Porsche A40
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- Renault 0710, 0700
- API SN/SM
AMSOIL European Full-SAPS Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil is an excellent substitute for the following European engine oils.
- Castrol Edge 0W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil
- Champion High SAPS European 0W-40 Motor Oil
- Lucas Oil Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil
- Mobil 1 European Car Formula Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil
- Red Line High Performance Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil
- Shell Helix Ultra 0W-40 Motor Oil
- Shell Helix Ultra Professional AV 0W-40 Motor Oil
Can AMSOIL European 0W-40 Be Used in Summer?
Absolutely. Keep in mind that this motor oil falls into the 40-weight viscosity category at operating temperatures. This 100% synthetic 0W-40 will not breakdown or thin out when faced with extreme summer heat, heavy loads or turbo-charged engines.
Where Can I Buy AMSOIL European 0W-40 Motor Oil?
Right here! Oildepot can sell AMSOIL European Full-SAPS Synthetic 0W-40 Motor Oil at the best price in Canada and the United States. We ship from 2 warehouses in Canada and 11 in the USA. Contact us with the form on this page or call us at 1-800-748-5781 and let’s start the conversation.