AMSOIL has added a new 15W-50 Synthetic Small Engine Oil. The new AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-50 Small Engine Oil joins 5W-30, 10W-30 and 10W-40 in their Small Engine Series.
Some engine brands such as Kohler, Vanguard and Kawasaki suggest using a 15W-50 motor oil in some models.
Where Can This Small Engine 15W-50 Be Used?
This motor oil is suitable for engines powered by gasoline, diesel, natural gas or liquid propane. Therefore, it is a versatile solution for commercial small engine fleets.
It is appropriate for any small engine requiring the use of SAE-50, 10W-50, 15W-50 or 20W-50 viscosities.
AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-50 Small Engine Oil is suitable for applications requiring the following specifications:
- API SL, SJ, SH, SG (gasoline engine oil specs)
- API CD, CF (diesel engine oil specs)
- JASO MA/MA2 (motorcycle/ATV/side-by-side, wet-clutch-compatible)
AMSOIL 15W-50 Small Engine Features
- Offers protective advantages over automotive motor oil
- Capable of long service life
- Provides all-weather synthetic protection
- Resists oil consumption
- Contains special anti-rust/corrosion ingredients
Where Can I Buy AMSOIL Synthetic 15W-50 Small Engine Oil?
We can offer this new AMSOIL Small Engine 15W-50 at wholesale to the homeowner or professional. Contact us for a price list using the form on this page.